Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Morphets, Hudsons, Bullers and more...

As it has been over a year since I have posted genealogical data on Rootsweb, I have decided for now to upload my information (including sources) onto World Connect.

Although I don't have a direct link into my WorldConnect page, you should be able to locate it by searching for Matthew Morphet at the below link.http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com

Feel free to browse my listings. The names are heavily involved in Giggleswick and local families in surrounding parishes for many of the lines.

If you would like to know more about them, I could easily have additional things which I have not posted. I have to-do lists always several pages long and I am always behind with my lists of Ancestors I need to add to my database but don't have the time.

If you connect to me, please contact me... I would love to share information. As you may have noticed, I have not allowed for Gedcom downloading of my research. If you want a gedcom, please contact me directly and I would be happy to send you one... preferably if you also have information to share.

No comments: